Friday, November 20, 2009

1. Now for the Basics

This member of the In the Closet blogs is to be an accurate representation of what I am at present.  I promise not to edit more than the first two posts (the introduction to this blog and the introduction to myself, respectively) unlike I do in the other blogs.  While my other writings are a continual work-in-progress because they are the summation of my understanding of my situation, this is more of a journal and an immediate response to what is happening at the moment.  In the other two blogs, I have chosen to display the creative process by publishing a note as soon as I begin it, and continue to work through the writing and editing as I have time.  Here the posts will be smaller, shorter, and complete the first time.  Any mistakes I make will be preserved.


When I was in middle school, I started writing what I deemed poetry.  Sometimes I encounter these journals in the rare occasions that I at my parents home.  Generally I feel ashamed of myself, until I realize that being a little silly and melodramatic is just about the least of my real problems.  I am probably going to look back on most of these posts and think about how foolish I am and have been, but I hope that in being honest, I will see an honest change over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment